Top Tips To Choose The Perfect Church Banner To Make Your Event Stand Out
When it comes to church events, you want to make it happening and communicate a specific message to the members. The best way to do it is by using church banners that make a great impact on your audience. Your church guests matter to you and therefore, you need to create the first good impression of them. Your goal is to make the event a success and spread the message of loving, caring, bonding, and forgiveness.
According to an article published in Forbes, the key to the success of banner advertising is smart marketing. In this article, we will walk you through some of the top tips to choose the best church banner to make your event a success. Read on to learn more.
Understand Your Goals
First things first, you need to decide on the goals of your church goals. It could be a sermon, teaching, or improving a lesson. Your church banners can become eye-catching visuals to add more meaning and depth to the sermon or lesson. If it is about seasonal decorations on Thanksgiving, Christmas, or Easter, you need to design the banner accordingly.
If you are improving the look and décor of the church auditorium, include the right message in your banner. When you are about to create a new place of worship in a non-conventional environment, you can add such details in the banner. There are other special events like church anniversaries, dedication, and things like that. Once you know your goal, it is easy to design church banners.
Ask Some Important Questions
There are some questions to ask before using a church banner. These include:
- Will you use the banner outdoors or indoors? It depends on what you want. You may even use custom banners to match the event or congregation.
- How do you display the banner?
- What should be the space required to hang the banner? You can choose from a range of sizes like 18 by 5 or 4 by 12. Banner size comes in custom options to fit your church space.
- What should be the visibility of the church banner? Focus on vantage points by looking at the place of worship or auditorium from different angles. You can measure the size of the podium and decide accordingly.
- What colors to use for the church banner? Choose the right colors for the event or occasion. Do not use jazzy colors though.
- Would you like printed banners or handmade ones with decorations? Handmade ones are formal but come at a high price. Printed banners are cost-effective so that you can change them when required. Printed church banners are transportable easily if you would like to take these on the road and store them.
Hanging The Banners
There are many banner hanging options including pole hems, the most versatile items, as you can hang the banner on brackets or a stand set up in the wall. Grommets imply that you can place on every banner corner.
Keep this guide in mind when you are out to shop for church banners for your next religious event. Make an informed decision